I am a Wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire but I travel all over the UK and even abroad.
I LOVE photographing weddings and it’s always an honour when a couple asks me to be the photographer for their special day. I enjoy capturing everything from the minute details that make every couples wedding special and unique, to people laughing and enjoying themselves.
My style is creative and unobtrusive and I capture the day as it happens with very few fully set up shots.
Now then, here are a few little random facts about me…
- I was born and raised in Abingdon, Oxfordshire and still live here today!
- I am obsessed with anything stripey. Literally anything…if it has stripes, I will most likely want to own it.
- One of my favourite pastimes is baking strange concoctions and then trying to hide how much mess I have made.
- I learned of my passion for Photography after my point and shoot camera got stolen and I got bought my first DSLR camera for Christmas.
- I love the snow, it creates an amazing soft light which looks beautiful in photos.
- Roller skates/blades are amazing, the feeling you get when you are skating along is pure bliss.
- I will never be too old to enjoy a good film marathon…even if I have to attempt to stay up all night which is a challenge in itself nowadays!
- I love weddings!
- I went on holiday to Marrakech, Morocco a few years ago and fell in love with the food, culture and people who live there…it’s a magical place.
- I enjoy doing things in the spur of the moment and being adventurous.
- You can often find me sitting at my computer browsing through wedding blogs, editing photos and listening to music when I am not out shooting pictures.
If you are getting married and would like to meet for a chat, or if you have any questions, feel free to email email@example.com, or give me a call on 07754 721 662, I would love to hear from you.
© Sharmaine Sepehr Photography